Sunday, May 17, 2009

HOME!

Well, sad to say the journey is over, and I have returned home!

I said goodbye to the boys in Malaysia, then headed back to Thailand for 2 days. When I arrived I ran into Rachel in the middle of the street in Bangkok, so we spent the last day together eating our favorite Thai foods, and shopping for last minute gifts.

The plane ride was about 20 hours, but not too bad. I got stopped for special questioning at customs (must have looked like a terrorist) but they finally let me through!

It is great to be home, even if my life is about to be a lot more boring! Thank you to all of you who actually read this for 8 months!

Until my next adventure....
-Tami

p.s. put up the last round of photos from Bali, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2019913&id=83901952&l=6007260d5a


1 comment:

BROTHERMAN said...

you are the coolest! thanks for sharing some of your adventure with me!