Tuesday, February 17, 2009

productive

I put up pictures from my trip to chonbburri, plus some random photos of Matt and I at the local beach! They are mixed in with the last album I put up, so you have to scroll through the pictures you have already seen (I think the new ones start on page 4 of the album). Here is the link:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2017270&id=83901952&l=49f9c

Also, I helped Matt apply for "the best job in the world". We created a video submission (can you tell we were bored) and this is the final product (the outstanding camera skills are a product of yours truly).

http://www.islandreefjob.com/#/applicants/watch/3dFpi67mJM4

enjoy! You can also look at what "the best job in the world" entails at this website. I told him if he actually wins that I get to move there with him!

Things are the same around here for now...just got back from the gym, teaching this afternoon, and then getting some delicious street noodles with Rachel (thus defeating the purpose of the gym and allowing the maid to call me "fat-fat" again). This weekend, the boys and I are going to attempt a trip to the monkey temple in Ban Phe (a temple which got overrun by monkeys... allegedly the monkeys get pretty feisty unless you bring them an offering of ripe bananas). Let's hope I don't get bit and infected with monkey rabies!

Miss you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Linda aid your video reminded her of a Will Ferrell skit