Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Goodbye Ban Phe

Well, my journey as a teacher in Thailand has pretty much come to an end. It seems like just yesterday I landed in Thailand...it really flew by! I teach tomorrow and Friday, then I begin my travels! I won't be able to update much, as I will have limited access to computers and the internet...but I will try to update and add photos while traveling! I leave Saturday morning for Bangkok, the fly out early Sunday morning to Phuket (in the South of Thailand).
Overall this experience has been pretty great. I am sad to say goodbye to Ban Phe, and the friends I have made here
, but I am ready to travel. I will miss this place...who knows, maybe I will be back someday?

I have uploaded photos from Graduation into my old album (they begin on page 9)


http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2017270&id=83901952&l=49f9c18982

I also added photos of Ban Phe...where I live, places I go here, and people I have met (and all my favorite street dogs too!).

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2018509&id=83901952&l=1c85ca0488

enjoy! Hopefully I will update soon! I will be back in the U.S. May 15th!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO SAD ITS OVER