Friday, October 31, 2008

somewhat disturbing

WARNING...this may get a little graphic, so if you are squeamish...DO NOT READ

So I experienced my first episode of "Thaiahhreah" last night. We went out to dinner and all of a sudden I got a rumbly feeling inside. I was about a mile form the apartment so I start running, barealy made it to the bathroom and, well, you can guess what happened. I won't go into detail, mostly because I never want to talk about what happened in that bathroom ever again. You just can't come back from that. Anyway, I knew it was inevitable...but it came with a vengance.

New word on placement:
There are 3 spots available in a primary school in Hua Hin ( a resort town 2 hours south of Bangkok on the west end of the gulf....near the beach). I immediately called the boss and said I want it...so I will hear soon if I get it. If not, I will have the online placement in Ban Phe...so either way, I will have a job soon and be near the ocean. Hopefully I get Hua Hin!!! Until then, I am going to either head to Bangkok to visit one of the girls from the program who is placed there...or I may take a solo trip down to the Phi Phi islands, depending on how much vacation time I have left!

Love and Miss you all!

2 comments:

Ashley Voyles said...

I'll be thinking about you and hoping that you get Hin Hin. Have fun on vacation. Miss javascript:void(0);you.

Anonymous said...

Hua Hin looks cool, i was checking it out online. you are real close to burma and a national park, like 50 miles or something. hope you can check it out if your not going to be working too much! how was the rest of your vacation? did you miss halloween or did they do a mini celbration there? halloween was fun here, a little rainy but not enough to runi anything. Miss you and dude i would have a had KING RAMA'S revenge the first 6 hours we were there hahahahahahaha. oh just a side note, the little word verification thing you type to post a response is "irted" which reminds me of "sharted" very similar to what you did.